Monday 18 July 2011

Show and Tell #7

Time for one of my favourite things... showing off some of the gorgeousness made by my lovely customers, using felt bought from my shops:

Kirsty of Hello Clementine used her felt to make super cute finger puppets:


Sarah, aka BunnyBanter, made two gifts - a scented lavender heart, and a fab little elephant:


Tine of Little Sprout Design has been making lots of pretty felt flower hair clips and headbands:


Petra used ginger felt to make gingerbread men and women for Christmas:


Jess of BettyOctopus has been using her felt to make lots of brooches, and amazing textile pictures:

Wendy, who blogs at The House of Wendy, made felt flowers to adorn a sweet handmade pinafore dress:


Jo, who blogs at A life in lists, has been making lots of pinwheels to match her wedding colours: so pretty, and great to see one of my felt charts in use!


And Alina of hanaletters used some pastel felt to make this addition to her range of adorable brooches:


... she sweetly wrote about the pastel felt that "these new colours gave me the refreshing emotion that I was working with felt for the first time", which is pretty much how I felt when I first discovered those lovely soft colours!

You can see more lovely stuff made by my talented customers by checking out all the show and tell posts here. Want to show off what you've been making? Get in touch!

P.S. please respect the work of my customers as you do mine, and don't copy their designs :)

6 comments:

Mivsel said...

I love the finger puppets and the gingerbreads!

Unknown said...

oh, they're soo sweet! I felt in love in bunny!

Jan said...

A really lovely selection, I love the wonderful colours.

Jan x

Made in Suisse said...

waoh! That's a lot of talented customers!

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Toooo adorable designs! And such great hand work. Love them all!

PetraB said...

This is a wonderful showcase with such a huge variety of creations. Thank you so much for including my 'gingies'! Have a great weekend, Petra. x