Friday 20 June 2008

Laziness and Overexcitement

First up, apologies for the lack of a blog post yesterday. I have no real excuse for it, I was just lazy and didn't get round to it. Instead I mostly spent yesterday sleeping, watching property programmes on the digital and sketching pages of new designs.... none of which I want to show off yet (sorry). I can tell you that I'm working on an assortment of fun brooches (including a range of cute little garden birds to keep the bluetit company), lots more masks (they are so much fun!), some necklaces, and (yes, I know it's only June) some Christmas ornaments.

Today will probably follow the same sort of pattern: getting lots of rest, and continuing to work through my gigantic pile of scribblings attempting to translate them into workable designs. However, I will also occasionally be making a high pitched "eeeee!" noise as my glasses disguise got a lovely mention over on the Urban Outfitters blog!
I have genuinely never been this hip.

0 comments: